PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO PURCHASES MADE ONLINE VIA THE CINE COLOURS ENTERTAINMENT LTD WEBSITES OR TELEPHONE BOOKINGS.
The online and telephone purchase of tickets for film showings at www.cinecolours.co.uk is strictly subject to the following terms and conditions ("Ticket Terms"). By purchasing a cinema ticket, you agree to be bound by these Ticket Terms. You also agree to use your ticket in accordance with these Ticket Terms and the Guest Admission Policy by the appropriate Cinema. Please read these Ticket Terms carefully before purchasing your tickets.
A) Ticket purchase:
(1) Cinema tickets may be purchased through www.cinecolours.co.uk website or the telephone line displayed in Contact Us section using a credit or debit card approved by us.
(2) By placing an order for tickets through the Site or the telephone line, you are making a request to book tickets for the relevant performance subject to these Ticket Terms. Please note that this does not mean that your request has been accepted.
(3) We will only be bound by an on-line booking through the Site once we have processed your payment and we have sent an email to you confirming your booking.
(4) Ticket prices relate to the screening you wish to attend, not the day or time at which your purchase your ticket. Tickets are sold at the price displayed on the Site for the relevant film and showing time. All prices and fees include any applicable value added tax. Please note that ticket prices may vary and will be higher for some showings and Luxury and VIP seating.
(5) It is not possible to use any promotional vouchers or codes or gift cards to book tickets through the Site unless expressly stated otherwise on the booking page.
(6) Tickets are subject to availability and are non-refundable. We will not be responsible in the event that you make any error when purchasing your tickets through the Site (including but not limited to selecting the wrong film or the wrong number of tickets) or if you are excluded from viewing the film. Please check that your selection is correct before confirming the booking as tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded at a later stage. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced.
(7) Seating is unallocated unless otherwise specified at the point of purchase. Where seating is allocated at the time of booking, we will endeavor to ensure that you are provided with the seat that you have booked. However, we cannot guarantee the seating allocation and shall reserve the right to make changes at our discretion.
(8) For all tickets purchased through the Site or phone, a fee for booking your ticket(s) remotely may be payable in addition to the ticket price. This will be clearly notified to you during the booking process. By sending a request to book tickets, you agree to pay the booking fee in addition to the ticket price.
(9) In case if the ticket holder/purchaser is not present at the cinema or cannot make it to the cinema for any reason then please note that ticket price is non-refundable.
B) Film times:
(1) At all times, we will endeavor to ensure that advertised film schedules are materially accurate and that films are shown in accordance with such schedules. However, we cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the advertised schedules. We also reserve the right to cancel a showing, substitute an alternative film or vary the time of a showing, if necessary for any reason.
(2) If a film showing is cancelled or its timing altered or is not as advertised, the www.cinecolours.co.uk will have the discretion to do either of the following:
(i) refund to you the cost of tickets already purchased; or
(ii) to issue replacement tickets for the same film at an alternative show time, but we shall not be liable to reimburse you for any expenses or any other losses incurred (including but not limited to travelling costs and car parking costs).
C) Film classifications and rules relating to children:
1.1. Photographic identification (for example driving license, passport or any other photographic identification that we deem to be acceptable) may be requested prior to permitting entry into 12A, 15 and 18 certificated films in the UK, or into 12A, 15A. 16 and 18 certificated films in Ireland. Tickets purchased through the Site or phone for such films can only be collected and/or used upon production of the necessary identification, if requested.
1.2. In the UK children under 12 years of age are permitted to view films with either a U, PG, 12 or 12A certificate, provided always that:
220.127.116.11. children under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times to watch any film;
18.104.22.168. children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult to watch any film with a 12A certificate; and
22.214.171.124. children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult to watch any films starting at 7pm or later.
1.3. In Ireland, children under 16 years of age are permitted to view films with either a G, PG, 12A or 15A certificated provided always that:
126.96.36.199. children under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times to watch any film;
188.8.131.52. children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult to watch any film with a 12A certificate;
184.108.40.206. children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult to watch any films starting at 7pm or later;
220.127.116.11. children under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult to watch any film with a 15A certificate; and;
18.104.22.168. no child under the age of 16 years will be permitted to view any film which has been rated as 16, and no child under the age of 18 years will be permitted to view any film which has been rated as 18
1.4. Other than as set out in paragraph 3.2 above, parent(s) and/or guardian(s) shall have sole discretion as to whether or not their children are accompanied.
1.5. Parents and guardians shall at all times remain responsible for their children whether or not they are accompanied.
1.6. Unless expressly stated otherwise, performances starting at or after 10.30pm are strictly for those aged 18 regardless of a film's certificate. Photographic identification may be required for entry into any films starting at or after this time.
1.7. For the purpose of the rules set out in this paragraph 3, an adult is a person aged 18 years or over.
(1) Nothing in these Ticket Terms affects your rights under the law or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. In all other circumstances, our liability to you shall be limited to the price paid for your ticket.
E) Your information:
(1) We believe that purchasing tickets through the Site is absolutely safe. We use PayPal for secure payments. All payments are carried out on PayPal platform NOT on www.cinecolours.co.uk platform. Credit/Debit card and billing information cannot be read or stored on the site as it travels to our PayPal payment system for processing.
(2) Third party terms & conditions applies where used on this site E.g. PayPal and Cine Colours Entertainment are not responsible for the accuracy of their terms.
(1) "Site" means any of the Cine Colours Entertainment Ltd websites and/or applications which can be used to purchase movie tickets, from to time, including www.cinecolours.co.uk (and its sub-domains), and Cine Colours Entertainment Ltd mobile phone application.
(2) We reserve the right to amend these Ticket Terms from time to time without notice.
(3) We may assign, transfer or deal in any other way with our rights and obligations under these Ticket Terms to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign such rights and obligations.
(4) If any part of these Ticket Terms is unenforceable, invalid or illegal, the enforceability, validity or legality of any other part of the Terms will not be affected or impaired in any way.
(5) These Ticket Terms are governed by the law in Scotland and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.